Schweitzer Mountain Resort
No votes yet
The top 9 holes are on the summit - designed short (occasional high winds). The bottom 9 are in the village (free to play). Family friendly. The Activity Center has maps and scorecards. The chairlift runs 7 days a week in the summer. Incredible panoramic lake views, mountain biking, huckleberry picking, zip line, tennis, concerts, beer, hiking trails and more...a must see. * June 2012 - redesigned. Improved and expanded with new and alternate tees.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 5,400ft
Alternate Length: 6,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
From Sandpoint follow signs North on Hwy 95 to Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (208) 255-3081
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Schweitzer Mountain Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- The Vandal Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US
- A.W.O.L. Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US
- Little Black Bear, Athol ID US
- North Star Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US
- Bluegrass Park - Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID US