My wife and I, 60 yrs old, love to play here. Great variety of holes, rights, lefts, narrow, open and long. Rarely don't see other players. Very easy to skip holes to bypass large groups and come back later. The public park is open and clean. Well marked. You will enjoy this course.
Super nice 18 holes minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh. Huge park with all kinds of people and activities and the course is nestled in their perfect. Three sets of tee pads, used some of the back, blue, tees to make the course longer on some holes and a lot more challenging. Lots of people playing on a Tuesday afternoon. The tee pads, some, are big and concrete. Some are sprayed on the corners with white or blue, needs to be done again otherwise - Awesome course - Great upkeep, looking forward to playing it again, soon.
Courses Close By
- Phillips Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- Monroeville Park, Monroeville PA US(1 vote)
- Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum PA US(1 vote)
- Linbrook Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- Knob Hill Park, Warrendale PA US(4 votes)
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA USNo votes yet
- California University of PA, Coal Center PA US(1 vote)
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US(1 vote)
- Tomlinson Run State Park Disc Golf Course, New Manchester WV USNo votes yet
- Chester City Park Disc Golf Course, Chester WV USNo votes yet