No votes yet
Three water holes (with dryer alt. tees) over the edge of the lake. Three open holes to air out your drives. The balance are a technical mix of short, long, flat and elevated holes. Beware of Bigfoot.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,730ft
Alternate Length: 6,610ft
Course Designer: Dave Wehrenberg
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
North on 49 out of Roxboro to a left on Neal's Store Rd. Turn left at Environmental Center/Ranger Station. 1st hole behind the Ranger Station.
Contact Phone #2: (336) 599-1181
Contact Name: Dave Wehrenberg
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sasquatch DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rockness Monster, Roxboro NC US
- Clayton Acres, Semora NC US
- Edmunds Park DGC, South Boston VA US
- Valley Springs Park, Durham NC US
- Ballou Park DGC #1, Danville VA US
- Ballou Park DGC #2, Danville VA US
- Rocky Ford DGC, Franklinton NC US
- Cornwallis Road Park, Durham NC US
- Tar River, Franklinton NC US
- Bethesda Park, Durham NC US