No votes yet
First 3 holes very short. Open and flat. Please minimize noise and do not litter.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
NW corner of Utah Lake. From Redwood Rd. (Rte. 68) and Rte. 73, go south on Rte. 68 roughly 4 miles. About 0.25 mile past the fancy entrance for Saratoga Springs Resort make a right into the subdivision (small sign). Take 2nd right (past the small park) and park by the playground.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Saratoga Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US(1 vote)
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(3 votes)
- Valley Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(5 votes)
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)