Santa Cruz River Park
Update: Signs are now up to date and the course is much better marked. I am removing my earlier comments about how poorly the course was marked and upping my rating to a 3/5.
Baskets about a year old (re-reviewed 09/25/2011). Now it's a nice little course, with easier A tees and more difficult B tees, with a few Cs seemingly thrown in (you'd have to ask a regular about those). Many birdiable holes on A tees. Very dusty with loose sand on course. Can get windy.
The concrete tee pads, on most holes, are really short hexagonal things. I've never seen a map 100% accurate. The map in the link has #10 on the wrong side of the road for instance(it is on the softball field side of the road. Now that signs are better not needed as much and you can always ask a friendly local.
sorry to say, wish i didn't waste my time on this course. much better courses in area. hard to find tees, very confusing!
Courses Close By
- Sam Lena Park, Tucson AZ US
- Groves Park, Tucson AZ US
- Marana Rock DGC, Marana AZ US
- A.V. Anderson Park DGC, Sierra Vista AZ US
- Casa Grande DGC - College Park, Casa Grande AZ US
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US
- Mesquite Grove DGC, Chandler AZ US
- Maricopa Meadows, Maricopa AZ US
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US
- Greenfield Lakes - Back, Gilbert AZ US