Sandy Creek Park
I played this course yesterday with my wife and here are my thoughts... The course is well maintained, but hole 8 has been removed, so there are only 22 hole when I was expecting 23. There is a $2 PER PERSON FEE, not just parking so it cost us $4 to park and $1 for me to play, most of the places I've played in SC have been free all around. At the office you can get a score card(which has a course map... you'll need it.) and pencil. There are 2 holes where water is in play, but only 1 is risky. If this course is one that you enjoy, try playing Sertoma Field in Walhalla, SC... it's all Par 3, but in an awesome scenery.
Arguably the best course in Georgia, haven't played them all yet. 23 holes of greatness
Another great course....a little confusing on path first time, but maps at club house help in that...lots of tee pads to choose from and great open and wooded holes...a must play!!!!!!
I have to give this course a 5. The mixture a open wooded and elevation changes at each hole are incredible. I have played most of the courses in North Georgia and this is my favorite. If you like Central Park,you will love this course. Its a county park and it does cost $3 to play. Almost every hole has 3 concrete tees to choose from. Its very well maintained.
Courses Close By
- Herman C. Michael Park, Bishop GA US
- Hurricane Shoals Park, Maysville GA US
- Victor Lord Park DGC, Winder GA US
- The Grove, Maysville GA US
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US
- North Georgia Canopy Tours, Lula GA US
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US
- Stephens County/Rose Lane DGC, Toccoa GA US
- Lake Russell, Elberton GA US