No votes yet
On western shore of Lake Henry Hagg. Only playable with aid of map (webpage #2 below). Spotters needed on most holes. Tees are crude - no signage or course work until Environmental Impact Report is complete. Poison oak. $5/fee/vehicle.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,582ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: C.E. Courtney
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 6
From Portland; Hwy 26 West to the Highway 6 Tillamook/Banks exit on the left. Then exit right on Hwy 47 South, 12 miles to a right on Scoggins Valley Rd (Henry Hagg Lake sign). Pay fee at booth. Take 1st left (West Shore), across the dam, 2.6 miles (just past Hawkins) to crude parking lot on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Chris Munk
Contact Phone #1: (503) 476-5608
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sain Scoggins? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- McMenamins Grand Lodge, Forest Grove OR US
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR US
- Orchard Park, Hillsboro OR US
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR US
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR US
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR US
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park, Buxton OR US
- Wortman Park, McMinnville OR US
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR US