This was one of the best places to play in the area but it has fallen into disrepair. I used to take my kids there when they were young.
It's still the same old course, you just have to look past the broken signs and peeling paint. The concrete launchpads and the holes are fine.
Plenty of shade for most of the holes. Keeps the ground swampy in the middle holes even if it hasn't rained for a few days.
There are really 9 holes with 2 launchpads in differing locations at each. Easy course and fun enough to play at. Sometimes gets a little busy since there are 9 locations. Runs right by a road where discs can easily hit some cars.
Its not a bad course but if you want to drive a bit further to "Dr. James A. Dillon Park" it is worth your time.
Courses Close By
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN US
- DISC at Fall Creek, Indianapolis IN US
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US
- The Hill at Northview Church, Carmel IN US
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US
- George Washington Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Brookside Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US
- Northwestway Park Disc Golf Course, Indianapolis IN US