Saddle Hills Disc Golf Course
This course is now 18 holes!! This must have happened relatively recently because the map next to the #1 tee box still only shows 8. Hole #6 is directly east of the #5 basket, and what was #6 is now #15.
It's a challenging par 3 course and the first time you play it, many of the holes will have you saying "What?? You've got to be kidding me!" The drive for #3 is a blind shot over a hill, the basket for #4 is hidden over a drop off, and #14 will eat your disc if you don't either lay up on your drive or throw a hard fade left. But despite all that it's a lot of fun to play. My first time out I played it twice back to back.
There is a creek in play for much of the course, but even after a long rain the water was only a few inches deep. Even though it is OB, you're not likely to lose a disc in the water.
It's an ok place to play. It's a short course, and not because it's 9 holes. The measurements were shorter than on the tee signs. It has two tee spots, whites being the more difficult shot, but usually shorter placement as well. I don't imagine it ever being real busy. Overall 2-3, 2 because of it being shorter than stated.
it's a good quick course with everything on it, it has elevation, trees and creek comes into play on a few holes. i just wish it was 18 instead of 9. open till 11pm.
Courses Close By
- Z Boaz Park, Fort Worth TX US
- Eagle Ranch Park, Fort Worth TX US
- Willow Creek Park, Saginaw TX US
- Ash Creek Park, Azle TX US
- Greenbriar Community Center, Fort Worth TX US
- Gateway West (The Privy), Fort Worth TX US
- Weatherford Disc Golf Course, Weatherford TX US
- North Park, Haltom City TX US
- Arcadia Park #2, Fort Worth TX US
- Bicentennial Disc Golf Course, Crowley TX US