PROS: I liked this course, despite hearing a couple poor reviews before I played it. Nice grassy, hilly terrain with some great elevation shots through huge old trees (only course in ABQ with great shade cover in the summer?). Nice tee pads, nice baskets, and good signage also make this course fun to play.
CONS: A lot of similar shots in terms of orientation and distance, but they are fun drives. Because the park isn't very large and because there are 10 baskets for 18 holes, there are some fairway criss-crosses around the multiple use pins- which translates to the course potentially having a lot of crossfire situations when it's crowded- be alert- or play during low course traffic.
I give this course 3 LINKS.
[ My link ratings: ]
1 LINK: BAD. Course is bad, don't bother.
2 LINKS: OK. Course is alright, fun enough to play but not a first choice.
3 LINKS: GOOD. Good course, always fun to play.
4 LINKS: GREAT. These are the courses you want to live near- great quality park, layout, tees, baskets, etc.
5 LINKS: EPIC. This rating is reserved for only the best courses in the world. A MUST PLAY course.
Courses Close By
- Brent Baca Memorial, Albuquerque NM US(2 votes)
- Ladera, Albuquerque NM US(1 vote)
- Vista Hills Park, Rio Rancho NM USNo votes yet
- Canyon Park , Rio Rancho NM USNo votes yet
- Wildlife West Nature Park, Edgewood NM USNo votes yet
- IAIA Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM USNo votes yet
- Arroyo Chamisos Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM US(1 vote)
- Ashbaugh Park, Santa Fe NM US(2 votes)
- North Mesa Picnic Grounds, Los Alamos NM USNo votes yet
- New Mexico Highlands University Disc Golf Course, Las Vegas NM USNo votes yet