-Scenic. Probably one of the most scenic courses i've played.
-Excellent use of elevation
-Multiple tees. Offers a different play every time you go out. Tee pads are nice and level as well. Not concrete but they keep with the look and feel of the course.
-Alternate basket locations. (2, 4, 5, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16 and 18)
-Clear and well designed signage
-Benches and trash cans. May not seem like a lot but this helps with the cleanliness of the course. I think benches were on every hole and almost at every tee pad. Great for the long tourney days.
-Not so much a con but a notice that it is quiet a hike. It's deceptively long due to the elevation changes.
-No clear vision. The only other knock would be it looks as though it continues to add without a clear vision from the get go. I like alternate looks, views and expansion but at times it can be confusing.
I could see some high quality tournaments being played here in the near future.
Courses Close By
- Sasquatch Disc Golf Course, Roxboro NC US
- Clayton Acres, Semora NC US
- Edmunds Park Disc Golf Course, South Boston VA US
- Valley Springs Park, Durham NC US
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #1, Danville VA US
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #2, Danville VA US
- Cornwallis Road Park, Durham NC US
- Bethesda Park, Durham NC US
- Leigh Farm Park, Chapel Hill NC US
- Anderson Park Disc Golf, Carrboro NC US