Rocklin Disc Golf Course
Love this course! Very challenging and has a lot of variety. Sometimes it's busy but it's worth it. It also has a field in front of the park if you want to practice driving.
One of the best courses in the Northeast Metro. Very challenging but all levels will enjoy it, even first-time throwers. The trees eat discs and the creek on #3 will swallow your discs. Pros: great distance, well laid out, and super-easy to navigate. Locals are friendly and helpful. Won't see the the crowds that Orangevale has. Cons: it can get hot and dusty so bring water. Due to the tree canopy most shots have to be low through the woods.
This course is a great test of ones ablility to throw long drives in the wind. Outside of that it is pretty easy for most players and really easy to navigate. There are a few holes that are really challenging to most players. Depending on the pin placements, holes 14,15,16, and 18 can make your day much easier or much harder. This is a fun course in a very nice park. If you lose a disc in the creek, you are in for a muddy search. If you are ever here for a tournament, the extra nine holes in the back field behind holes 13-16 are amazing, the locals wish it was part of the course at all times.
Courses Close By
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US
- Carmichael Park DGC, Carmichael CA US
- Auburn Regional Park, Auburn CA US
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US
- Santa Anita Park Youth DGC, Sacramento CA US
- Regency Community Park, Sacramento CA US
- Georgetown School DGC, Georgetown CA US
- Lions Park, Placerville CA US
- Finnon Lake, Placerville CA US
- Elk Grove DGC, Elk Grove CA US