First tee was difficult to find, was lucky to have shown up when another group was finishing and steering me with their tribal knowledge. Great tees, good variety of open and closed fairways (lots of tree's) Some blind drives could benefit by bringing a fore-caddy to spot your discs, as others have mentioned it was easy to lose in brush. Think familiarity could make this a fun course to play repeatedly.
This course is extremely challenging, pin placements change regularly and the hills/trees make for an interesting round. If you are prone to throwing outside the fairway bring a few friends to chase your discs for you. If you do not know EXACTLY where your disc went you will never find it. The underbrush is extremely thick, if you even come down from the vines. Overall I love playing this course, it is by far the most challenging in the area.
A decent course. Lots of woods, but pin placements are not impossible. Some nice changes in elevation, both down & uphill, with the creek coming into play on a few holes.
Pros: Beautiful course, not very busy, a good mix of open & tight shots.
Cons: TERRIBLE signage, and not easy to know where you're going. Really easy to lose discs on a few holes, because the underbrush is absurd. Mountainous briars covered with kudzoo vines, and lots of long, thick grass. It's obscene. Baskets could be a bit more visible as well.
Overall, not a bad course, and I'd play it more to get a better feel for it, but there are better courses in the area for sure.
Courses Close By
- Druid Hill Park - Legacy Course, Baltimore MD US(1 vote)
- Druid Hill - Forest Drive, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Lochearn MD US(3 votes)
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US(6 votes)
- Lake Montebello - Youth Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Lake Montebello Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Kinder Farm Park, Millersville MD US(5 votes)
- Goucher College Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD US(3 votes)
- Pine Grove Middle School, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Calvert Road Park, College Park MD US(7 votes)