Rock Spring Park
Course just isn't in the same ballpark of several of the other courses in StL.. It didn't seem well maintained. It was a long drive for an ok course. It would be a good course for amateurs to practice and develop their skills before visiting one professional courses in St. Louis.
this course is our FIRST choice in the St. Louis area.
Has several Tee's that will put your arm to the test.
love this course!! although some of your missed putts can turn out bad! Super tough! Much easier to follow hole to hole..although that could be cause ive played it a few times now..and trails are easier to find now that a lot more people have walked around out there. For the most part it seems pretty open for your drives..elavation makes it tough on a few holes..but there aren't really any tight tight holes..really fun to play!
Rock Springs and Souix Passage Park in North St. Louis County are the best parks in the area IMO. Rock Springs is never crowded and the course layout makes for a decent but not too strenuous hike.
This is a good, fun, challenging course and now has concrete tee pads.
Concrete tees have been installed...Before this course was a 3 out of 5 at best, now its a 5 out of 5. I live in the St. Louis area and this is my absolute favorite, I play it every chance I get.
Courses Close By
- Gordon Moore Park, Alton IL US
- Roxana Park Disc Golf Course, Roxana IL US
- Sioux Passage Park, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US
- SIU-E Disc Golf Course, Edwardsville IL US
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US
- Woodland Park, Collinsville IL US
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US