This is a tough course. Plan on lots of hiking up and down the mountain. It is on the mountain and the views of the mountain and valley are fantastic. The course is a little hard to follow, but it is fun to play.
Make sure you have a spotter, because you will lose your discs.
Courses Close By
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT US
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US
- Beacon Hills Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US
- Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Springs UT US
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US