This is my all time favorite course.
See for yourself. Here is a fly through of the course
Long course that is on the Savannah River with plenty of privacy with some great views. There is plenty of up and down with some baskets requiring some light climbing. I agree with the previous review that some of the course is forced but, overall they did a good job with it. Not very long with only 3 baskets that can't reached in 2 and a lot of fun with some friends. Highly recommended.
Has some very nice holes mixed in with some forced design, but all together a quality course.
Courses Close By
- Lake Olmstead Park, Augusta GA US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Headrick Hills, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US
- Patriots Park, Evans GA US
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US
- Perry Memorial Park, Aiken SC US
- Jim Warner Memorial DGC, Appling GA US
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial, Appling GA US