Pros - Beginner friendly
Scenic riverside paths and nice landscape follow course
A mix of multiple styles of holes
Signage is accurate and easy to understand
Pins are nice with orange powder coat and hole number
Cons- Parking fairway of holes 3 and 5 is common.
Softball games and parking later in the day during summer obstruct 4-7
Hole 6 can easily end up with a disc going into someone's yard or house.
Too easy for ams or better.
Added notes- The course is nice to look at and an easy and fun way to spend time. Its family friendly with a slide at the beginning of the course and walking paths for those who don't play. I would reccomend this course to families and people who want to try a new sport.
Courses Close By
- Rockford Public Disc Golf Course, Rockford IA USNo votes yet
- Greene Elementary School, Greene IA USNo votes yet
- Davidson Park Disc Golf Course, Osage IA USNo votes yet
- Spring Park, Osage IA USNo votes yet
- Jaycees Disc Golf Course, New Hampton IA USNo votes yet
- Wilder Park, Allison IA USNo votes yet
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US(1 vote)
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet
- East Park, Mason City IA US(1 vote)
- Hampton Rotary 4-Way Test Disc Golf Course, Hampton IA USNo votes yet