Pro - Good location with good scenery. Plenty of birdie opportunities and ace runs. Good baskets, tee boxes, and signage.
Con - Short. Can be busy both on the course and through the course in the form of pedestrians and bikers. The course runs quite close (on certain holes) to a busy Riverside Drive. Well worn.
Overall a good, fun course worth playing.
Middle of the road course. Great scenary. Holes are fairly easy. Traffic was heavy after 5pm. Pretty wide open with some baskets covered by a few trees.
Courses Close By
- Copperhead Canyon YMCA, Tulsa OK US
- Reed Park, Tulsa OK US
- Westport, Tulsa OK US
- Chandler Park - Original, Tulsa OK US
- Chandler Park - Moose Run, Tulsa OK US
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US
- Hunter Park, Tulsa OK US
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US
- River City Park DGC, Sand Springs OK US
- Blackhawk, Tulsa OK US