Riverside Disc Golf Course
Short course over hilly, moderately wooded terrain with a few holes in dense woods.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,828ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From north; Hwy 218 south into town, left at 3rd St., left on 1st Ave., right on 2nd St., left on Riverside Dr., straight to 1st tee. From south/east; US 30 to Hwy 380 north to Urbana exit west, Hwy 150 into town, left on 2nd St. (just past bridge), left on Riverside Dr., straight to 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Email: Doug Foley
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:59am
It's a nice little course. There are a couple of fun shots but I wouldn't go out of my way to play it.
Courses Close By
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US(2 votes)
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA USNo votes yet
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US(1 vote)
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA USNo votes yet
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US(2 votes)
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Teachers Park, Independence IA USNo votes yet
- Legion Park, Marion IA US(1 vote)