Riverfront Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Good mix of short technical holes and long, open holes. Not well manicured and gets very muddy after heavy rain. Dual targets (9 tees to 18 baskets).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 6,296ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Mass. Ave. north over river to a left at 1st stoplight north of I-70 ( marked 1800N, green sign "Lawrence Riverfront Park"). Go over RR tracks. If from I-70; East Lawrence exit, north to a left at 1st stoplight. 1st tee along road by sign.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Riverfront Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Centennial Park, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Bob Mowery's Meadows at Clinton Lake State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Rose Park, McLouth KS USNo votes yet
- Longview Disc Golf Course, Ozawkie KS USNo votes yet
- Baldwin City Lake, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Lake Shawnee, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US(2 votes)