River Falls DGC
Open and flat. Not enough terrain and challenge to rate very high. Has length. A nice local course.
Holes are extremely easy. Only one hole (hole 3) matters if you throw backhand or forehand. No deep woods, no hazards, just a few trees here and there. There is nothing to penalize players for a bad throw.
This is an alright course for beginners and if you need to practice your drives in an open area. Although you can easily out-throw almost all the holes if you're not careful. Only one hole is over 300 feet (despite what the signs say).
This should be a par 26 course, even with one bad throw you can still make it in the basket in 3.
Very nice course, one of the few with no deep woods. The course is all in the open area of the park, with a number of trees in the way of some holes. A course that would be good for beginners and experts. Don’t let the fact that it’s a 9-hole fool you, the distances for some holes are very impressive! Well laid out, in a perfectly maintained park. Each Tee has a sticker stamped onto it showing the entire layout for the hole and where the next tee is. This is a must see for any player.
Courses Close By
- Teens For Christ DGC, Hudson WI US
- C.P. Adams Park, Hastings MN US
- Brekke Park DGC, Oak Park Heights MN US
- Oakwood Park, Cottage Grove MN US
- Arcola Heights Park, Stillwater MN US
- Somerset Disc Golf Course, Somerset WI US
- Memorial Park, Red Wing MN US
- The Valley DGC, Inver Grove Heights MN US
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US
- The Loyal and Eight-Pin DGC, Marine on St. Croix MN US