Rivals Lookout Park
This is a great course and it is so close to home. Never to busy either, since I like to go out on the weekend mornings and play 2 rounds, and I am typically the only person out there. Great hole placement and some challenging shots on holes 1-3. Gotta be careful on 9 as well, lost a disc into the cornfield.
Someone has already taken the basket out of the ground on #3 though, so they have it hanging from a tree.
Love this course. Beautiful park, well up-kept. Through 18 holes there is just about every type of play you can have. Woods,water, dog legs, distance holes, you name it it here.
Courses Close By
- Old Smokey City Park, Braidwood IL USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Bourbonnais IL US(2 votes)
- Round Barn, Manhattan IL US(1 vote)
- Minooka Disc Golf Course, Minooka IL USNo votes yet
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(7 votes)
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US(6 votes)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(5 votes)
- Haine's Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(2 votes)