Takes advantage of rolling terrain and mature trees. Single tees, but dual pin placements. $2/person fee from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Tennis & basketball courts, playground, swimming beach on Lake Ripley, four reservable shelters, bath house, grills, and a concession stand. No glass containers allowed.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,004ft
Alternate Length: 2,274ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: M Batka, P Blake, S Johnson
From downtown Cambridge; Hwy 12 east 0.6 mile to a left on Park Rd. Entrance to park 500' north of Hwy 12 on the right. Practice basket and 1st tee between soccer field and concession stand.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ripley Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US(2 votes)
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI USNo votes yet
- Firemen's Park, Waterloo WI US(2 votes)
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park, Marshall WI US(1 vote)
- King Park Disc Golf, Milton WI US(2 votes)
- UW Whitewater-Hoffman Field, Whitewater WI US(2 votes)
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(7 votes)
- Capital Springs, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US(2 votes)
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(4 votes)