Fun scenic and challenging course by the river. Bring bug spray and beware of poison ivy. Watch your discs by the river and tall grass areas.
Fun course and not a bad beginner/next level course. Mostly wooded paths with some water which is easy to stay out of. Pretty flat. Designer did well with area to work with.
Difficulty: 2 (step above a flat school course)
Course: 4 (not the best marked, but found it intuitive first trip)
Fun factor: 4
Traffic: 5 (no waiting)
Disc Eater: 5 (you have to screw up bad to lose a disc)
Might make a nice weekend day trip for northern cities players to do an Elk River-Zimmerman-Princeton-Springvale-Cambridge-Isanti-Blue Ribbon Pines circuit.
Courses Close By
- Zimmerman City Park DGC, Zimmerman MN US(2 votes)
- Springvale Disc Golf Course, Cambridge MN US(2 votes)
- Rum River Disc Golf Course at Recreation Park, Milaca MN USNo votes yet
- Isanti Middle School Disc Golf Links, Isanti MN US(1 vote)
- City Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge MN US(1 vote)
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN USNo votes yet
- Foley High School, Foley MN USNo votes yet
- Becker City Park, Becker MN US(1 vote)
- Lions Park III, Elk River MN US(2 votes)
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US(1 vote)