- Fun layout...a scenic little place to work one's short game.
- Old, damaged baskets (little/no time or money going into maintaining them, from the looks of it)
- Course is very short.
Been on my list to play for a LONG time, since it's the most Southwest course in the State of Minnesota. I enjoyed it, though a bit more length and new baskets would make it a lot better.
Courses Close By
- Pioneer Park, Brandon SD US
- Big Sioux Disc Golf Course, Brandon SD US
- Tuthill Park, Sioux Falls SD US
- Adrian Disc Golf Course, Adrian MN US
- Baltic Heights Disc Golf, Baltic SD US
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Pipestone MN US
- Sunset Bay Disc Golf Course at Olson Park, Worthington MN US
- Watchdog Disc Golf Course, Beresford SD US
- Roadside Park Disc Golf, Alton IA US
- Miller Park, Sanborn IA US