Regency Community Park
Small course arranged on a greenbelt park in north Natomas. While there are many joggers, dog-walkers, skaters, and other park-goers, there are rarely any disc golfers using the park. The rumor was that all the baskets were removed, and every site online has different information. There are currently five baskets still in good condition.
I've rearranged tees to make 12 holes, so that keeps it interesting. I’m using a mid-range (Spider) off of the tee most of the time. I’ll throw a driver (Beast) for the modified long holes. The grass is soft and muddy in some spots (especially approaching basket #5), and some tees end up underwater. If this happens, there’s room to throw off of the asphalt pathway just in case.
Very short 9-hole. There was a basket missing, so we played one twice. At least the park is well-manicured and not crowded.
Not much here. You have 9 holes all within striking distance from the pad and zero obstacles. The park is fairly new and all the trees are quite small.
Courses Close By
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US(3 votes)
- Santa Anita Park Youth Disc Golf Course, Sacramento CA US(2 votes)
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Disc Golf Course, Citrus Heights CA US(1 vote)
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US(5 votes)
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course, Rocklin CA US(4 votes)
- Ferns Park, Woodland CA US(3 votes)
- Oxford Circle Park, Davis CA US(1 vote)
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US(5 votes)
- Auburn Regional Park, Auburn CA USNo votes yet