Reed Canal Park Disc Golf Course
Half tightly wooded and half open. All walking paths OB. Fun course. Photos and layouts at web site.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,706ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95; exit 260A (east), stay on Beville Rd. (was Interstate 4) to a right on Nova Rd. (south), 2 miles to a left on Reed Canal. Turn right into park (across wooden bridge). Turn right. Park towards right. If gate is open, go to 1st tee near end of limestone parking lot.
Email: Norbert Kutyn
Contact Phone #1: (386) 788-2515
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Ctrippb2@gmail.com on Nov 13, 2014 at 4:14pm
This course is very fun but once you get to 14... come on 145 foot clear no ceiling is the norm.
by Snakeman on Sep 10, 2010 at 8:50pm
A very fun course. Front nine has short, tightly wooded and challenging holes. 4th and 5th tees are hard to find. 12-13 birdie and 5-6 ace opportunities.
Courses Close By
- Tuscawilla Park, Daytona Beach FL US
- Hollyland Park, Holly Hill FL US
- River City Nature Park, DeBary FL US
- University of Central Florida, Orlando FL US
- Rock Springs Ridge Disc Golf Course - Championship, Apopka FL US
- Rock Springs Ridge Disc Golf Course - Executive, Apopka FL US
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL US
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US