Red River Ski Area
Seasonal course on the backside of Red River Ski Area with a layout that appeals to both Am and Pro players. Free to play if you hike or bike to the top - or you can purchase a lift ticket. Pro Shop with discs for sale or rent at the Tip Restaurant near Summer Chairlift.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 6,829ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Linton Judycki
Take I-25 through Santa Fe towards Taos (if you're not planning on seeing Santa Fe you can take the Santa Fe Relief Route - NM 599). Take Hwy. 285/68 through Espanola and the canyon that runs along the Rio Grande into Taos. Once you get through Taos, head north on NM 522 to Questa, then make a right on Highway 38 towards Red River.
Email: Sarah D.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Red River Ski Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mallette Park, Red River NM USNo votes yet
- Taos Ski Valley Disc Golf Course, Taos Ski Valley NM US(1 vote)
- Taos Roc Pit Disc Golf, Taos NM US(1 vote)
- Two Gray Hares Disc Golf Course, Vadito NM USNo votes yet
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort, Vadito NM USNo votes yet
- Picuris Pueblo Disc Golf Course, Picuris Pueblo NM USNo votes yet
- Alamosa Disc Golf Course, Alamosa CO USNo votes yet
- Pendaries Village Disc Golf Course, Rociada NM USNo votes yet
- North Mesa Picnic Grounds, Los Alamos NM USNo votes yet
- New Mexico Highlands University Disc Golf Course, Las Vegas NM USNo votes yet