Red Oak Park
A decent course. A good mixture of distance and elevation changes as well as woods and open holes. Do not view this as anymore then 10 holes because the second tee idea does not work. The new signs are a nice touch. If this was expanded to an actual 18 (they have plenty of room) it would be a really good course, as is it is only ok.
this course seems to improve every day. the putting in of cement tees, and landscaping projects have made this course a pleasure to play. also, it seems since the landscaping began, the woods seem to be less dense, and easier to find your disc if you throw in it. the holes are challenging even for the best disc golfer. i give this course a 7 out of 10 rating for toughness. if you havent played here in a while, it would definatly be worth your while to see the improvments.
This is a fun course to play, though it is very busy on nights and weekends, so be prepared to wait. Some challenging throws that could have you searching through brush to find your disc. Not really worth playing more than 10 holes. After that they repeat the same holes with slightly different tees.
Courses Close By
- Alimagnet Lake Park DGC, Apple Valley MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Brockway DGC, Rosemount MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US
- Kenwood Trails DGC, Lakeville MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic DGC, Minneapolis MN US
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US