No votes yet
6 holes are in tight trees and rolling landscape. The remaining are in open gravel pit and shrubbery. A good variety of shots and conditions add challenge. Targets are beer kegs mounted on 4x4 posts.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 3
At the SE Alaska State Fair Grounds 0.5 mile out on the Haines Highway, look for signs to fairgrounds. 1st tee behind bleachers at Raven's arena.
First Tee: (
Email: Rick Leader
Contact Phone #2: (907) 766-2477
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Raven's Bowl? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK US
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK US
- Judas Creek Disc Park, Marsh Lake YT CA
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CA
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CA
- Kopper King Kourse, Whitehorse YT CA
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CA
- Mountain Disc Golf Course at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK US
- Girdwood Forest Fair Park, Girdwood AK US
- Peters Creek Disc Golf Course, Chugiak AK US