I always enjoy playing this course and the angled landscape shots can be a challenge if your disc hits a bad roll.
The first 4 holes were fun and then the course got really bland. Randall Oaks starts off moderately wooded with some slight elevation and then opens up a bit too much for my taste. Open isn't all that bad if it isn't open and flat, but that's pretty much what most of this course is. Not a bad play at all, and very beginner-friendly, just doesn't quite have a niche for me to play regularly.
Pretty easy 9-holer
PROS: The course layout is easy to follow. It's free. Seems pretty clean and well maintained.
CONS: Overall it's not too exciting, wide open fairways, not too many hazards or elevation changes. Wind can be problematic because of its wide open fairways.
Very easy course. Great for beginners. If you want to avoid noise while playing then don't play here. Course is right next to Randall Road which is always busy.
fun course. not to hard. few extreme angled landscape shots. some days theres a lot of people around. nice brick tee boxes.
Courses Close By
- Warrington Park Disc Golf, Huntley IL US
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US
- Lake in the Hills Disc Golf Course, Lake in the Hills IL US
- Panton Mill Park, South Elgin IL US
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US
- Hanna Beardsley Middle School, Crystal Lake IL US
- Lippold Park, Crystal Lake IL US
- Fel-Pro RRR Disc Golf Course, Cary IL US
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US
- Prairie Ridge High School, Crystal Lake IL US