Rainbow City DGC
If you haven't played this course in a while, you should. They have cleaned up all the shrubbery and bulldozed most of the excess crud away. The course is a nice 18 hole course through the woods. The trees get in the way and provide you to make your own lines to the basket. Hole 18 is fun but unless you have a floating disc, i would go around the lake and not over.
My only Con would be that when you get into some of the holes in the woods, if you play after the rain, it will be very muddy and it is really thick. If it rains, plan on letting the course dry for about 2 or 3 days.
All in all, its a great course!
Chris "DaMoose" Ledbetter
Courses Close By
- Jacksonville Community DGC, Jacksonville AL US
- The Ridge, Springville AL US
- Lake Point Park, Heflin AL US
- Heritage Park, Cullman AL US
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US
- Hawk's Grove DGC, Summerville GA US
- WinShape DGC, Mt. Berry GA US
- Log Cabin Course, Mt. Berry GA US
- Ridge Ferry Park, Rome GA US