Quaker Hill Disc Golf
Great fun for all ages. Stroller friendly. Chalenging course that you will need to use all your shots on. Groomed and packed fairways in the winter. $5 for al, day play. Mix of field and woods. Longest hole is 375'. Innova & Millenium discs for sale in pro shop. Water, snickers, twix, and trail mix for snacks. Home of the 24 hour fundrsiser. Night golf by special permission or event. Course map is printed on back of scorecard.
An average course. The tee boxes are nice. The layout of the holes isn't anything special or memorable, but it's fun enough and you shouldn't lose any discs. If you've never been, you might want to print out the course map from their website before you go so that you will know how to play the holes without visible baskets.
Courses Close By
- Skyriders Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(2 votes)
- Eaton Mountain, Skowhegan ME USNo votes yet
- Fox Run at Belgrade Lakes, Rome ME USNo votes yet
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- Unity College Disc Golf Course, Unity ME USNo votes yet
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(1 vote)
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(2 votes)
- Troll Valley Disc Golf, Farmington ME US(1 vote)
- Quarry Run, Augusta ME US(4 votes)