No votes yet
Good use of open space. First few holes are shorter, and then it gets longer. Alongside the Blue Earth River.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,222ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Blue Earth is at the intersection of I-90 and Hwy 169. In town, follow 169 to the south end of town past the cemetary. Turn west on 14th St. and go down the hill. The course is behind the tennis court and pool on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Jared More
Contact Phone #1: (507) 438-6309
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Putnam Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bass Lake Camp Disc Golf Course, Winnebago MN US
- Daly County Park Disc Golf Course, Mapleton MN US
- Cedar Creek East, Fairmont MN US
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN US
- North Park Disc Golf Course, Alden MN US
- Ellsworth College Park Disc Golf Course, Crystal Lake IA US
- Oakwood Park, Lake Mills IA US
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US
- Waldorf College, Forest City IA US
- Forest City Disc Golf, Forest City IA US