Pulaski County Park (Top)
The first 6 holes are awesome and somewhat open under very old tall forest. The next holes you practically need a 4 wheeler to get around and gobs of bug spray. I usually play the first 6 up top then go down to the lower course.
Recently played it for the first time. Signage was very lacking. Holes are not easy to locate or track to the next one. Tees hard to find as well. Played some good holes requiring a variety of shots but not sure I found all the holes. Seemed as if the last couple of holes was hanging off of a ridge top. Not sure where the baskets were.
I played this course for the first time this past weekend. It's a good mix of short and long holes, and the trees create good skillshots.
Some of the tees are not clearly marked, which makes them very difficult to find.
Hole #18 is nearly impossible to find, and I'm not sure I ever found the correct hole, because a tee was originally marked as #17 and someone taped an #18 over the #17.
All in all, however, I think it's a good course.
Courses Close By
- Pulaski County Park (Bottom), Nancy KY US
- Lake Cumberland State Park, Jamestown KY US
- Miller Park Disc Golf Course, Corbin KY US
- Henry Jackson Park, Danville KY US
- Berea College Glade, Berea KY US
- Graham Memorial Park, Lebanon KY US
- Greensburg Disc Golf Course, Greensburg KY US
- Anderson-Dean Community Park, Harrodsburg KY US
- Camp Catalpa Disc Golf Course, Richmond KY US
- Centennial Park, Wilmore KY US