Prompton Lake Disc Golf Course
18 tees to dual baskets for 36 holes of long (Red) and short (Yellow) pins. Varying terrain and elevation. Overlooks scenic Prompton Lake, which comes into play. NOTE; Redesigned in 2013. Drive to furthest parking lot. Hole 1 is across road to right. Follow signs for holes 2-5. Walk through door on dam, turn right and cross bridge to play holes 6-11. Walk down road for holes 12-18.
# Holes: 36
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 8,138ft
Alternate Length: 5,847ft
Course Designer: John and Dave Harvey
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 11
From I-81, take Rte. 6 east (from I-84, take Rte. 6 west); 4 miles west of Honesdale, go north on Rte. 170, 0.4 mile make a right. 1st tee is downhill at end of access road.
First Tee: (
Email: Dave Harvey
Contact Phone #1: (570) 470-5549
Contact Phone #2: (570) 253-2618
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by sb940 on Aug 23, 2013 at 4:43pm
I cant say enough good things about this course. Fun, Challenging, open, wooded, it has it all. a must play course. The kids even love it. port a johns, pavilions, parking and fishing. enjoy the whole day here.
Courses Close By
- Kennedy Park Disc Golf Course, Forest City PA US
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US
- Francis E. Walter Dam, White Haven PA US
- Elk Lake School, Montrose PA US
- Yetter Park Disc Golf Course, East Stroudsburg PA US
- Oquaga Creek State Park, Afton NY US
- River's Edge, Delaware Water Gap PA US
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US