Nice park in a nice town, but no signs, no tees (bring the map) and not enough nice terrain make it tough for this 9 holer to rate better than 2 links.
This course is in bad shape. Hole #6 is missing from a flood. The other holes have been moved since it was originally put in. Its very hard to find all the holes. There is no set tee's that can be recognized. Some of the holes are in areas behind a fence where a place for tubes to entering river was put in.
This is really only good if you want to just pick a Hole and practice throwing from random spots. If you are looking to actually play a game. There is only 8 holes and its tough to figure out.
Courses Close By
- Schlather Park Disc Golf, Cibolo TX US
- Universal City Park, Universal City TX US
- TxState Campus West Park, San Marcos TX US
- Live Oak City Park, Live Oak TX US
- Hillside Ranch, San Marcos TX US
- Pecan Park Disc Golf Island, San Marcos TX US
- Bryan McClain Park, San Antonio TX US
- Steeplechase Park Disc Golf Course, Kyle TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Parkshire, Dripping Springs TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Park Hill, Dripping Springs TX US