Preston Miller Water Park
Short, mowed grass, tall and tight woods and some elevation. Large spring, shelter and restrooms.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
Exit 5 east off Natcher Parkway, 1 mile to a left on Hwy 231/80 (Veterans Memorial Ln), 0.5 to the park on the left at Tomblinson Way.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
by Lobo999 on Jul 6, 2010 at 3:53pm
Tight, technical layout. Fun to play. A little difficult to follow course in a couple of locations. Would be a higher rating if kept clean. Lots of trash everytime I have gone.
Courses Close By
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US
- Hobson Grove Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY US
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Chalybeate Springs Sports Complex, Smiths Grove KY US
- Franklin - Simpson DGC, Franklin KY US