Prairie Park DGC
Course even easier now. They cut a bunch of trees down, like the ones in the above picture, infront of the first hole and also the group of trees infront of the second tee box. Just two examples of the destruction done to this once little somewhat challenging course to a now beginner/warm up walk around.
Course is pretty basic, nothing too exciting. It does have a few fun holes to play but overall nothing special. Good location. I always stop to play when i am in the area. Leagues are a plus. There are no bathrooms available and im surprised that they dont atleast have a port-o-jon with how busy of a course this is.
a nice mix of holes for a 9 basket course.
Fun course. Nothing to special about it but definatly worth going to every once and a while. Stays along groups of trees basically the whole time. Chalanges a thrower to throw all different ways. Course is maintained nicely and is in a good place. Good food options around to choose from if one wanted to play then eat.
I always have fun playing this course. Great mix of holes, and it's kept up well. It can get pretty buggy in some spots but overall the bugs don't bother you too much. The signs are nice as well, but there is one missing.
not a bad course. i always have fun here. short and kinda challenging but not too bad.
Nice course in a small area. Marked well, needs more of a challenge.
Courses Close By
- South Highland Sports Club, Mayfield KY US
- Kaneland High School DGC, Maple Park IL US
- Pioneer Park, Kirkland IL US
- West Main Park, Batavia IL US
- Campton Hills, Saint Charles IL US
- Skare Park, Rochelle IL US
- Indian Oaks, Marengo IL US
- Belvidere Park DGC, Belvidere IL US
- Q Center DGC, St. Charles IL US
- Warrington Park Disc Golf, Huntley IL US