Potosi City Park
No votes yet
A number of long, open holes as well as a few technical ones. A creek is in play on many holes. Nice views of lake and countryside.Lost disc issues on #9 (over the lake) and on the front 9 (often not mowed). Bring map to aid navigation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,646ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Dave McCormack
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
Hwy 67; Desloge exit (Hwy 8). Go west on Hwy 8 for 18 miles to Potosi. Turn south on Hwy P, 0.5 mile to a left immediately after the church on the left. Park inside fenced area (note; turn right on entry - 'One Way'). Park in corner (tennis/basketball area). Practice basket behind fountain. Walk to bridges. The brown pole on the right marks the 1st tee. The 1st basket is across the creek.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Potosi City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Engler Park Disc Golf Course, Farmington MO US
- Jokerst Memorial Park, Festus MO US
- West City Park, Festus MO US
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US
- Pere Marquette Park, Ste Genevieve MO US
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO US
- Ber Juan , Rolla MO US
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, St. Louis (Ballwin) MO US