Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course
Decent course but has holes that play through a parking lot so you're throwing onto concrete.
Fun little course on the grounds of a Babtist church. Mostly short holes through a varity of terrain. Some hills, some trees, but mostly open. Baskets are all home made and tees are all concrete. Fun course to play to get in a quick round.
Courses Close By
- Greenway Park, Beaverton OR US
- Pier Park, Portland OR US
- Orchard Park, Hillsboro OR US
- Rockwood Central Park, Gresham OR US
- Vance Park, Portland OR US
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US