Really cool course in the mountains. Everything is really short which I would usually dislike, but the use of the narrow fairways was so creative I really dug it. I have played a lot of courses and have never ran into anything quite like this before. If you are in the area go check it out for sure.
Very fun course with mostly short holes, but with enough tight tree shots to make it challenging. Keep an eye on your disc as there are some spots, including a ravine that can surprise you. Entertaining mountain course, rarely busy.
Courses Close By
- Buena Vista DGC, Buena Vista CO US
- Challenger Point DGC, Crestone CO US
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US
- Mountaineer DGC, Gunnison CO US
- Gunnison Elementary DGC, Gunnison CO US
- Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, Leadville CO US
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US
- Big Mine DGC, Crested Butte CO US
- Rio Grande River Retreat, Monte Vista CO US
- Nick's Soaring Eagle DGC, Woodland Park CO US