Really cool course in the mountains. Everything is really short which I would usually dislike, but the use of the narrow fairways was so creative I really dug it. I have played a lot of courses and have never ran into anything quite like this before. If you are in the area go check it out for sure.
Very fun course with mostly short holes, but with enough tight tree shots to make it challenging. Keep an eye on your disc as there are some spots, including a ravine that can surprise you. Entertaining mountain course, rarely busy.
Courses Close By
- Buena Vista Disc Golf Course, Buena Vista CO US
- Challenger Point Disc Golf Course, Crestone CO US
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US
- Mountaineer Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US
- Gunnison Elementary Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US
- Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, Leadville CO US
- Indian Mountain DGC, Jefferson CO US
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO US
- Rio Grande River Retreat, Monte Vista CO US