Pomfret Recreation DGC
Tight, wooded, short, and fun. Hole lengths from 118' to 247'. Public park.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 1,737ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-395 in CT; Exit 94 toward Attawaugan/Ballouville, right on Attawaugan Crossing Rd., left on Upper Maple Rd., right on Hartford Pike/ CT-101, left on Hampton Rd/CT-97 to 576 Hampton Rd.
Email: Barbara Gagnon
Contact Phone #2: (860) 974-1423
by Dudedisc on Jun 15, 2010 at 6:48pm
It's an okay course for beginers. Short and tight very hard to lose a disc.
Courses Close By
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US
- St. Paul's Collegiate Park DGC, Storrs CT US
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA US
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA US
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery DGC, Fiskdale MA US
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA US
- Crane Hill DGC, Wilbraham MA US
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US