Polliwog Park DGC
Nice little course. Good beginner course. Tees (wooden posts)are marked pretty well. I probably wouldn't go as often as I do except that it's so close to where I live. Weekends and holidays can get pretty busy. It's a park that happens to be a disc golf course as well. Meaning that many park goers are clueless about where they're walking and or setting up their stuff. Parking can be iffy as there is no parking lot. It is also problematic depending on the school that's right next to it. Read the signs carefully.
If anyone has an alternate map they can post that would be great!
Westside location makes it the only place to play for locals.
Lots of variety for dense park course.
Locals have created alternative course with T boxes marked in blue, green, red etc. which make it much more challenging than standard layout.
Too many people wandering through, especially on weekends.
Short 9 hole from standard T pads; not challenging for longer arms.
Locals friendly, ask them for alt hole layouts.
This course is located next to a school and around a local park. Most of the holes are very short but there is some elevation change. It will flood down by the 3rd tee pad during heavy rain but we are in Southern California, so that does not happen to often.
A nice place to practice pitch and putt! If it were longer with more holes it could be a higher rating.
Courses Close By
- Mills Park, Carson CA US
- Private Anderson Park, Carson CA US
- Chavez Ridge DGC at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US
- Liberty Park, Cerritos CA US
- El Dorado Park DGC, Long Beach CA US
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US
- DeBell Disc Golf Course, Burbank CA US
- Twila-Reid Park, Anaheim CA US