Plymouth Creek Woods Disc Golf Course
Fun course! I enjoy playing this one. Lots of challenges - water, woods - good course for beginners to practice on. Also good for intermediate people too - some holes can be tricky to shot placement is important. The long par 5 is fun
Overrated in my opinion. The entire course plays through the woods. Bassett Creek is a much better choice for a 12-hole course.
this course is challenging, and maintained. some shots are short, but not so simple. there is one long brutal hole, and a creek running through that is in play on a few holes. i give this course a 6 out of 10 for toughness. nice course if you want a challenge, but have time restraints.
Courses Close By
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US
- Hopkins High School, Minnetonka MN US
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN US
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US