Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park
This course will test even the most veteran of players. You have to keep your shots accurate and you better be able to throw relatively straight or else you will end up off the beaten path.
Very challenging course. Only a couple of holes in the wide open, with the rest playing through thick woods.
Quit a few very severe elevation change shots. Hole #14 being the most severe I've ever played, 147ft. pratically straight up.
A couple shots have very tight lines at the pin.
Hiking shoes recommended.
Very tough course to score well on. Terrain could be a factor. Bring your most accruate disc. Pack light and bring something to drink. Made for more advance players. Give it a shot you might like it.
Courses Close By
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Dankwardt Park, Burlington IA US(3 votes)
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA USNo votes yet
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US(2 votes)
- Hamilton, Hamilton IL US(1 vote)