Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park
Very challenging course. Only a couple of holes in the wide open, with the rest playing through thick woods.
Quit a few very severe elevation change shots. Hole #14 being the most severe I've ever played, 147ft. pratically straight up.
A couple shots have very tight lines at the pin.
Hiking shoes recommended.
Very tough course to score well on. Terrain could be a factor. Bring your most accruate disc. Pack light and bring something to drink. Made for more advance players. Give it a shot you might like it.
Courses Close By
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US
- Dallas City Upshot DGC, Dallas City IL US
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US
- Westview DGC, Donnellson IA US
- Southeastern Comunity College, West Burlington IA US
- Dankwardt Park, Burlington IA US
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA US
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA US
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US