No votes yet
Short, but a variety of challenges - uphill and downhill shots, several trees, and tough pin locations. Con: Small, gravel tees.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-90; Brandon exit. Take Hwy 11 south 1 mile to a left on Rice St. Follow Sylvan Circle east to the park. From Sioux Falls; take Rice St. all the way into Brandon, across Hwy 11 and follow Sylvan Circle east to the park.
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Wheeler
Contact Phone #1: (605) 336-5040
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pioneer Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Sioux Disc Golf Course, Brandon SD US
- Tuthill Park, Sioux Falls SD US
- SE Technical Institute, Sioux Falls SD US
- Rez Park, Hills MN US
- Baltic Heights Disc Golf, Baltic SD US
- Westview DGC, Pipestone MN US
- Adrian Disc Golf Course, Adrian MN US
- Watchdog DGC, Beresford SD US
- Northwest Park DG Course, Madison SD US
- Lake Herman Disc Golf Course, Madison SD US