There are actually two layouts for this course now, one for the summer and one for the winter. In the winter, there are a lot of sledders that use the park so the holes are adjusted to avoid conflicting uses.
I really enjoyed the course when I played it. If I hadn't met up with a couple locals I would have been completely lost as there isn't a single sign on the entire course and the only map I could find was of the old layout. Fortunately I was able to create a new map of the course as I remember it (I don't live nearby so if I made any mistakes, feel free to contact me and I'll update it).
I played the course several times and found it very enjoyable. The use of the terrain and trees was great (I think the little creek could have come into play more personally).
This is a quick course to play but still a little challenging. Has now been redesigned. Great quick course.
Courses Close By
- Diamond X, Billings MT US
- Camp on the Boulder, Mcleod MT US
- Cooke City DGC, Cooke City MT US
- Sheltered Acres DGC, Sheridan WY US
- Sheridan College DGC, Sheridan WY US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT US
- Mossy Pines, Bozeman MT US
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT US
- Buffalo Community DGC, Buffalo WY US