Pine Lake Disc Golf
No votes yet
Very short - in a very heavily wooded area. Playable, but needs more clearing, maintaining and additional signage.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-88; Exit 16. East on County Rte 47 (becomes County Rte 11) to a left on Charlotte Creek Rd. Go 2 miles to Pine Lake on the right. Course is on the Holton Memorial Trail (maps in office).
First Tee: (
Email: Andy Goodell
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pine Lake Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US(1 vote)
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY USNo votes yet
- Mine Kill Park, North Blenheim NY USNo votes yet
- Oquaga Creek State Park, Afton NY USNo votes yet
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville NY USNo votes yet
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY USNo votes yet
- Herkimer College, Herkimer NY USNo votes yet
- Tannersville Disc Golf Course, Tannersville NY USNo votes yet
- Skye 9, Lake Hill NY USNo votes yet
- Walnut Mountain Disc Golf Course, Liberty NY US(2 votes)